Money Transfer Job Scams: April 2013
Please be aware that:
- No legitimate company will use bank accounts of private individuals for forwarding wire transfers from its customers.
- No legitimate company uses employees' private bank accounts for cashing checks from customers.
- No legitimate company uses private individuals to receive and forward parcels for them.
- No legitimate business will pay 5% and more for international money transfers (for example, $250 out of $5000), when banks provide such services for only $30-50 per transaction and businesses and individuals can set up their own bank accounts in other countries if needed.
Any job offer that involves any of the above activities is a fraud!
Job offers on the internet such as the ones listed here involve stolen money and stolen goods. If you participate in these scams, even without criminal intent, you could be held liable and face criminal charges. If you have been recruited, contact the police and notify your bank. Do not withdraw any cash wired to your account! Do not forward any parcels mailed to your home! Talk to the bank and the police first!
Environmental company looking for representation in EU
5% commission on six figure turnover resulting from online sales of proprietary products
- Ownership of a company or holding a Power of Attorney of the said company
- Daily E-mail, Skype or phone link with us
- Duly performance of all scheduled duties
If this offer is of interest, please provide the following data:
- Phone (with country code)
Please email your answer to: Billie@euro-jobsconsulting.com